1. Is there barbeques allowed? Yes, we have barbeques in front of each yurt. You are welcome to bring your own charcoal or we will have some for sale in the honesty shed.
2. Can we have a fire pit/ build fires? We feel we do not have enough space for fires for safety reasons and would request guests do not build fires.
3. Can I bring an extra car? There is one parking space allocated for each yurt. There is one more parking space available, however please contact us to see if this is available when you book.
4. Is there a woodburner? Yes, all the yurts have a woodburner. We will make the fire up for you before you arrive; we understand that you may have been travelling for a while and would like to make your arrival as easy as possible. You will be given a basket of wood/kindling/tinder for no extra cost, however we do provide further wood for a small charge if you need more. We will leave clear instructions for those of you who may not be used to wood burners. We also provide guards for the burners to keep little fingers safe.
5. Are children welcome? May seem a funny question, but some glamping holiday are adult only. We pride ourselves on designing your accommodation with your children in mind, and have spent a lot of time making our yurts an exciting place to play and stay. We do not take adult only bookings. We also have a low noise policy on site after 8pm for the peace and quiet of all our guests.
6. What time can we arrive/ when do we leave? Please arrive no earlier than 2pm unless you have contacted us directly. We ask guests to vacate by 10am on day of departure. We are a family run business and need time to make the yurts as lovely as possible for the next guests.